Sunday, October 05, 2008
Fall begins
© 1995-2008 Uma Kelkar
I drove to Oak Meadow Park that charges $5.00 for non-residents as daily parking fees. That's exorbitant for a park that has little to offer to adults. Kids can enjoy the choo-choo train ride, slides and climbing onto a decommissioned plane. After seeing little prospects of a shaded spot which wouln't be criss crossed by energetic children and their watchful parents, I retired to a bench in a 'Fee charged' Picnic spot as all other free seating was on dew laden lawns. I picked up 4 leaves and made a small painting while listening to "Wait, wait.." a NPR news quiz.
Colors used - Viridian Green, Ultramarine Deep, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber, Vermillion Hue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
In your absence, we have decided to hang some of your pictures.
this is really mindblowing stuff...
Post a Comment